Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Happening at the park right now?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby onyxhotel08 on January 23rd, 2015, 1:30 am
Is Hometown Square getting redone? Or is it too early? I'm sure it is still too cold for paint jobs but what about Carousel Plaza? Are they waiting till March/April to do anything major? They have only posted one pic this off season and it is a small pic of Batman out in the cold. They need to do more winter pics showing the park to keep in touch with fans. Unless like I said they are waiting since nothing is being done till spring.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby Iron Wolf 90-11 on January 23rd, 2015, 11:53 am
Nothing will be done until spring, probably March at the earliest. They also need to announce what they actually plan to do. We aren't quite sure what they all have planned honestly.
Iron Wolf 90-11

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on January 23rd, 2015, 2:34 pm
Regardless what is going to be done to the park for 40 seasons, I look forward to visiting in 2015!
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby DeathbyDinn on January 23rd, 2015, 7:10 pm
I just hope they actually get it done by opening this time so it isn't a mess for opening day like in 2013. Tomorrow is NCC though so hopefully we'll get some more details on whats happening.
DeathbyDinn

Postby Iron Wolf 90-11 on January 23rd, 2015, 7:22 pm
DeathbyDinn wrote:I just hope they actually get it done by opening this time so it isn't a mess for opening day like in 2013. Tomorrow is NCC though so hopefully we'll get some more details on whats happening.

I am hoping that they remove the rest of the Ignite set and redo all of that so we actually use the train station and walk up to it using the stairs. I also hope they put the trees and grass back the in the squares and they will hopefully bring the gazebo back. Only time will tell though.

It will be interesting though for the planned decades weekends and what they will all be doing for them.
Iron Wolf 90-11

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum