Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Auditions

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coasterswimgurl12 on March 13th, 2003, 9:17 pm
Did anyone audition this year for the shows at SFGAM? I wanted to, but i have to wait till next year because im one year too young! :roll: Can't wait till the park opens!!!
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby coasterzak on March 13th, 2003, 10:52 pm
Not to sounds stupid, but what shows?
coasterzak

Postby T_Biggs on March 13th, 2003, 11:11 pm
The different Broadway style shows they have (they still have those, don't they? Or is it all stupid magic and stuff?) I know I went to one once that was on ice. I myself hated it, but my mom wanted to go.
T_Biggs

Postby CoasterDave316 on March 13th, 2003, 11:12 pm
Well I would audition except I can't do the following:1. Ice Skate - Im not a very graceful ice skater so I wouldn't do much good for the new ice skating show there.2. Circus Tricks - Even if I could do them though, im not Mexican, Japaneese or Russian so I couldn't be apart of those shows.3. And Finally I can't do any Magic Tricks - So that would take me out of any magic shows they plan on having. :)Now if only they still had the stunt show, because if theres one thing I can do its faking getting beat up. :)
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby greatamerica2003 on March 13th, 2003, 11:16 pm
The shows and attractions that SFGAm takes auditions for are as follows:Broadway show in the Grand Music Hall (Ice Show this year)Great America Marching BandMarket Stage ShowsSnowshoe RevueLooney Tunes charactersThe acrobat show is contracted out, as is the magic show.
YOU ARE A FAILURE AT LIFE!
greatamerica2003
amtrak
amtrak

Postby coastrcorey on March 14th, 2003, 5:35 pm
I've always thought it would be fun to be in an ice-skating show.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on March 14th, 2003, 7:48 pm
well, i got that info thingy about SFGAm and it says that the ice show is gonna be in the Grand Music Hall!!! Does that mean no Radio Active?!?! i've never seen that show and i was looking forward to seeing it this year. :cry:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby T_Biggs on March 14th, 2003, 9:04 pm
:lol: Ice skating fun? It takes a lot of talent to do that, and I know that those shows do not have the talent needed to be good (professional) skaters, and they still have massive ammounts of talent. Sorry, Corey, but no guys in our school could possibly have the agility to do that. A few of the girls could, but they are too old to start. :lol:
T_Biggs

Postby greatamerica2003 on March 14th, 2003, 11:54 pm
Yeah they change the shows in the Grand Music Hall every year. I guess they have done this ice show thing before. Not a lot of room on that stage. It will be pretty cool all frozen though. I think I might go for once!
YOU ARE A FAILURE AT LIFE!
greatamerica2003
amtrak
amtrak

Postby coastrcorey on March 15th, 2003, 12:53 am
How do you know? I could be an awesome ice skater!(Well, I'm not, but I could be! I don't think you know me that well!)
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on March 15th, 2003, 1:52 pm
Too bad they don't have a rollerblading show, I'm sweet! Ice skating is another story. That's cool that they do that with shows. I didn't really ever think they would have auditions and stuff for regular people to work the shows. I guess I haven't realized what the working world is like yet because I'm just turning 16... but that's awesome that someone like us could apply to a job like that at a park.
coasterzak

Postby Timmy179 on March 15th, 2003, 10:04 pm
dude an 8 hour ride to work would suck
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby coasterzak on March 15th, 2003, 11:14 pm
Timmy I was talking about shows and stuff at SFWoA, the park that is closest to me. I think an 8 hour drive would suck, unless I could take the Concorde to work everyday!
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on March 16th, 2003, 11:08 pm
lol... Yeah I don't think he'd want to drive 8 hours. In fact it would barely be possible.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on March 17th, 2003, 8:44 pm
Hey I'm telling you, it would be feasible if you had the Concorde. :) Yeah sorry for the confusion. I guess I do live 8 hours away and everything I say on these boards can be kinda confusing but I posted a few things off the bat and then began to feel very comfortable here and really enjoy posting and talking to the people on these boards... on top of that they don't have boards like this for SFWoA that I know of...
coasterzak

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum