Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Wish List

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby _FuryBull_330_ on June 7th, 2018, 11:43 am
Sven18 wrote:
SFGAMNUT9302 wrote:If Great America were to ever get a Giga Coaster (I hope RMC eventually makes a single rail Giga) This is where I would like to see it go!.

There is no chance of a SF park getting a giga.

Umm it's called a Wish List. Which means we can wish whatever we want.I wish for a Mack launch coaster or Iron Horse Eagle.
_FuryBull_330_

Postby SFGAMNUT9302 on June 7th, 2018, 2:09 pm
_FuryBull_330_ wrote:
Sven18 wrote:
SFGAMNUT9302 wrote:If Great America were to ever get a Giga Coaster (I hope RMC eventually makes a single rail Giga) This is where I would like to see it go!.

There is no chance of a SF park getting a giga.

Umm it's called a Wish List. Which means we can wish whatever we want.I wish for a Mack launch coaster or Iron Horse Eagle.

BBD is a troll. This loser has been on Sfgamworld for 3 years now, pretending to be a share holder and a Six Flags "insider" On his old Schoup account he literally claimed that he was a "Millionaire and retired before 40" lol. The moderators banned his original accounts and his IP, which means he can no longer troll sfgamworld from his moms basement! I suspect he rides his bicycle over to the library once every week or so to avoid the IP ban and log into his "Sven18" account.

I say the library and not a friends house, because someone who is obsessed with trolling a roller coaster forum for 3 years clearly has no friends and no life at all!
SFGAMNUT9302

Postby Sven18 on June 7th, 2018, 2:32 pm
It's funny how a simple fact hurts the fanboys feelings so much. SF is not going to build a giga at any park. Is it that you know you're being taken for granted? SF knows you people will show up no matter how many 6M free flys(7), 1M superloops(9 not coasters) and soon to be 2M Skywarps(not a coaster) they clone all over the chain.
Sven18

Postby SFGAMNUT9302 on June 7th, 2018, 2:59 pm
Sven18 wrote:It's funny how a simple fact hurts the fanboys feelings so much. SF is not going to build a giga at any park. Is it that you know you're being taken for granted? SF knows you people will show up no matter how many 6M free flys(7), 1M superloops(9 not coasters) and soon to be 2M Skywarps(not a coaster) they clone all over the chain.

No hurt feelings BBD! Seeing as that this is a WISH list forum, your last post clearly proves that you are either retarded or a troll!

In a way, you could be considered an inspiration to those with manic depression!

Remember people.... If you ever feel bad about yourself! It could be much worst! You could be BBD! A man who clearly has no job, no friends and sits on a Six Flags forum for 3 years pretending to be an "Insider" and a self made millionaire, all while butchering numbers that are available to anyone on the Six Flags website!

To those 40 year old burger flippers... Look at the bright side! At least you're not BBD! lol
SFGAMNUT9302

Postby Sven18 on June 7th, 2018, 3:19 pm
SFGAMNUT9302 wrote:
Sven18 wrote:It's funny how a simple fact hurts the fanboys feelings so much. SF is not going to build a giga at any park. Is it that you know you're being taken for granted? SF knows you people will show up no matter how many 6M free flys(7), 1M superloops(9 not coasters) and soon to be 2M Skywarps(not a coaster) they clone all over the chain.

No hurt feelings BBD! Seeing as that this is a WISH list forum, your last post clearly proves that you are either retarded or a troll!

In a way, you could be considered an inspiration to those with manic depression!

Remember people.... If you ever feel bad about yourself! It could be much worst! You could be BBD! A man who clearly has no job, no friends and sits on a Six Flags forum for 3 years pretending to be an "Insider" and a self made millionaire, all while butchering numbers that are available to anyone on the Six Flags website!

To those 40 year old burger flippers... Look at the bright side! At least you're not BBD! lol

What's pathetic and depressing is your obsession with a person. That is only topped by your sourness over facts. SF takes you people for granted and abuses you with poor operations, cheap garbage rides, etc..You know it and will still keep showing up. You people have battered wife syndrome.
Sven18

Postby benneluke on June 7th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Sven18 wrote: What's pathetic and depressing is your obsession with a person. That is only topped by your sourness over facts. SF takes you people for granted, you know it and will still keep showing up. You have battered wife syndrome...LOL!
You're really the only one making this whole thing a big deal. Instead of playing the game of a wish list, you use the chance to talk smack? I wish we could tear out the Kidzopolis area and bring back the circus tent for an outdoor theater. Is that going to happen? NO WAY. But its fun to imagine what it would be like. It's not like we are formally presenting a project proposal to SFGAm, its a friggen message board post.
What a day! What a place! What a smile on your face!
benneluke

Postby SFGAMNUT9302 on June 7th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Sven18 wrote:
SFGAMNUT9302 wrote:

What's pathetic and depressing is your obsession with a person. That is only topped by your sourness over facts. SF takes you people for granted, you know it and will still keep showing up. You have battered wife syndrome...LOL!

This just keeps getting better and better! Now it's a Conspiracy BBD? :lol:

I can see it now! Jim Reid Anderson, All the Six Flags shareholders, Hank Salemi and Bugs Bunny himself all got together one night.... and hatched a diabolic plan to give us crappy rides and somehow "Brainwash" the members of Sfgamworld to keep buying passes over and over again.

You got me BBD! I'm a sucker for crappy rides and I'll just keep buying passes over and over again no matter what Six Flags installs!

Such a mastermind, lol
SFGAMNUT9302

Postby Sven18 on June 7th, 2018, 3:36 pm
benneluke wrote:
Sven18 wrote: What's pathetic and depressing is your obsession with a person. That is only topped by your sourness over facts. SF takes you people for granted, you know it and will still keep showing up. You have battered wife syndrome...LOL!
You're really the only one making this whole thing a big deal. Instead of playing the game of a wish list, you use the chance to talk smack? I wish we could tear out the Kidzopolis area and bring back the circus tent for an outdoor theater. Is that going to happen? NO WAY. But its fun to imagine what it would be like. It's not like we are formally presenting a project proposal to SFGAm, its a friggen message board post.

Actually you made it a big deal. I stated a fact that every one that knows anything about the industry knows. You didn't like the fact. You got ruffled and needed to respond to the fact that SF isn't building a giga.
Sven18

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on June 7th, 2018, 3:41 pm
If you don't like what someone says...

DON'T RESPOND.

It's really not that hard. And that goes for everyone, not just "one side" of this pointless argument.

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby Sven18 on June 7th, 2018, 3:43 pm
OMG, you're off your rocker. It's not a conspiracy, but trying to pretend one was alluded to, in attempt to protect your feelings is hilarious. It's called facts, which SF execs figured out. They don't need to spend much money b/c they have a base with low expectations that will take virtually anything. Btw, Reid Anderson isn't hiding anything, he has formed a team that will skimp on investment and have stated they will return every excess dollar to shareholders in buybacks and dividends. They spent 500M on stock buybacks last year and have last year carry over approval for almost 300M this year. Anderson has enriched himself greatly, still holding 230M in stocks as of last report and he has sold 10's of millions worth of stock.
Last edited by Sven18 on June 7th, 2018, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sven18

Postby RollingCoasting on June 7th, 2018, 4:08 pm
webmaster@sfgamworld.com

Just gonna leave that there :wink:
RollingCoasting

Postby _FuryBull_330_ on June 7th, 2018, 8:18 pm
Can we all make a pact to not respond to Sven (BBD) on this forum. Because I just want to get back on topic. I would also like to see a Giant Discovery or a Skywarp.
_FuryBull_330_

Postby JaminOut on June 8th, 2018, 12:49 am
_FuryBull_330_ wrote:Can we all make a pact to not respond to Sven (BBD) on this forum. Because I just want to get back on topic. I would also like to see a Giant Discovery or a Skywarp.

As much as I’d love to do so, I feel we are stuck in a loop... Unnamed Troll appears, starts blabbering; those of us who care about this forum go on the defense, only creating a power source for Unnamed Troll; those of us who care deeply for this forum come together and make some form of pact to rid the site of Unnamed Troll; admins ban IP address of Unnamed Troll; Unnamed Troll disappears for a while, everyone is happy; Unnamed Troll returns at a later date; repeat.

I’m not JOK(er)ing around, this is a GOLIATH problem, not some LITTLE DIP(per) in the forum like an ad bot. Unnamed Troll is a DEMON who makes us RAGe(ing Bull). We all want JUSTICE (League). I feel like I get DEJA VU every time this happens and I just want to (Loggers) RUN away for the problem and (Yankee) CLIP(per) my internet cord. This HURRICANE (harbor) just gives me the worst (Mardi Gras) HANGOVER...
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby cliffhanger on June 8th, 2018, 7:02 am
JaminOut wrote:I’m not JOK(er)ing around, this is a GOLIATH problem, not some LITTLE DIP(per) in the forum like an ad bot. Unnamed Troll is a DEMON who makes us RAGe(ing Bull). We all want JUSTICE (League). I feel like I get DEJA VU every time this happens and I just want to (Loggers) RUN away for the problem and (Yankee) CLIP(per) my internet cord. This HURRICANE (harbor) just gives me the worst (Mardi Gras) HANGOVER...

That was amazing, haha!

The more I look at giant discoverys, the more I want one. Unfortunately I think the footprint would be an issue. It might fit well in Pict.s spot.
cliffhanger

Postby AirTimeDaz on June 8th, 2018, 11:23 am
JaminOut wrote:
_FuryBull_330_ wrote:Can we all make a pact to not respond to Sven (BBD) on this forum. Because I just want to get back on topic. I would also like to see a Giant Discovery or a Skywarp.

As much as I’d love to do so, I feel we are stuck in a loop... Unnamed Troll appears, starts blabbering; those of us who care about this forum go on the defense, only creating a power source for Unnamed Troll; those of us who care deeply for this forum come together and make some form of pact to rid the site of Unnamed Troll; admins ban IP address of Unnamed Troll; Unnamed Troll disappears for a while, everyone is happy; Unnamed Troll returns at a later date; repeat.

I’m not JOK(er)ing around, this is a GOLIATH problem, not some LITTLE DIP(per) in the forum like an ad bot. Unnamed Troll is a DEMON who makes us RAGe(ing Bull). We all want JUSTICE (League). I feel like I get DEJA VU every time this happens and I just want to (Loggers) RUN away for the problem and (Yankee) CLIP(per) my internet cord. This HURRICANE (harbor) just gives me the worst (Mardi Gras) HANGOVER...

AirTimeDaz

Postby Coaster Justin on June 8th, 2018, 11:33 am
cliffhanger wrote:
JaminOut wrote:I’m not JOK(er)ing around, this is a GOLIATH problem, not some LITTLE DIP(per) in the forum like an ad bot. Unnamed Troll is a DEMON who makes us RAGe(ing Bull). We all want JUSTICE (League). I feel like I get DEJA VU every time this happens and I just want to (Loggers) RUN away for the problem and (Yankee) CLIP(per) my internet cord. This HURRICANE (harbor) just gives me the worst (Mardi Gras) HANGOVER...

That was amazing, haha!

The more I look at giant discoverys, the more I want one. Unfortunately I think the footprint would be an issue. It might fit well in Pict.s spot.

It might fit better in the Go Karts spot
Kennywood put their's in roughly the same space as Giant Drop. I'M NOT SAYING REMOVE GIANT DROP.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Aptz on July 17th, 2018, 7:43 am
And just take an eXit-FLIGHT out of here. :D
Aptz

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 17th, 2018, 11:41 pm
KMG Move It in Fiddler's Fling, River Rocker, Chubasco, Buccaneer Battle, or Giant Drop's spot.
KMG Move It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeG-DLrMHaM

or Tivoli Orbiter or Remix:
Orbiter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvuUIh9Ef18

Probably never going to happen. They buy my 3rd worst "carnival ride" their is. Larson Hi-Roller is the worst. Sizzler is 2nd. 3rd is Larson Fireball / Ring of Fire.
Larson Hi-Roller (Awful / YUCK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnAxxVZhFzs
Personally, I'm no fan of Larson International. They now sell Tilt-A-Whirls, and I even hate the new design of the Tilt-A-Whirls they make. They are called G5. In my opinion, the older the Tilt-A-Whirl, the more fun and intense they are. They make a Mega Bounce ride, and that stunk though they say it's a combined effort of ARM Rides and Larson rides. I thought that was just an ARM rides ride before. This is unless ARM makes the ride, and Larson just sells them in America. Doesn't matter. Don't like that ride.

I'm a fan of Chance Rides, Kmg Rides, and Tivoli Rides in regards to the greatest of flat rides in my opinion. Wisdom and Larson are down at the bottom for me.

For coasters, I like a lot of the older stuff. Aka..the stuff that Six Flags doesn't care about buying anymore. Ptcs (I think they only build trains, but if someone would ask, would they build again??), buying a Mr. Freeze for most of the parks, buying more Joker's Jinx, buying more Backlot Stunt Coasters, buying more Superman Ride of Steel (like Six Flags America), getting more B&M floorless coasters, getting more B&M Dive Machines. Instead, it seems like RMC, and every new company you've never heard of until now is controlling Six Flags nowadays. Skyline, ABC Rides Toubillion ???? The Skyscreamer company even came out of nowhere - Funtime Attractions.. What's the next prototype ride (that will be messed up a lot of the first year) from DEF Rides they are going to buy?

They go to these new coaster manufacturers because they don't want to pay the big bucks for something like a B&M. Something about B&M though is that (at least the older ones), they get the job done. They bring in the people year after year, left & right. Will new coaster companies get the same amount of people year after year that B&M does? Personally, I don't think so. The park has the older B&Ms from 1992, 1999, and 2003 & the lines are still long after these rides being there for so long. I don't think all the cheap stuff / or small stuff is going to bring the people in year after year after year like the B&Ms do. You can't look at that large investment as just the year the ride is introduced, people are coming for it. People are still coming to the park for Batman which is 26 years old, and Raging Bull that is 19 years old.

The Rmc Wonder woman in Fiesta Texas is actually "BEATING UP people" after only 4 rides. Is that something that is going to last if they don't fix it (for 26 years)?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby _FuryBull_330_ on July 18th, 2018, 1:08 pm
Oh yeah I forgot I rode it two times and still got badly bruised. My parents asked what happened and they never let me ride it again for the remainder of the day.
_FuryBull_330_

Postby CoasterRiderSC on July 20th, 2018, 2:02 pm
JaminOut wrote:

We need to put the troll on an X-Flight and send him far away!
Single Day Ride Count Record

50 rides 8/17/2018 (Without Flash Pass - Coasters After Dark)

---- "Here we go, kids!! Here we go!!"
CoasterRiderSC

Postby benneluke on July 20th, 2018, 3:32 pm
CoasterRiderSC wrote:We need to put the troll on an X-Flight and send him far away!

"Mission X-Flight to Six Flags Tower. Are we clear for takeoff!?"
benneluke

Postby _FuryBull_330_ on July 20th, 2018, 3:42 pm
"Six Flags Tower to Mission: X-Flight, you are clear for takeoff."
_FuryBull_330_

Postby benneluke on July 20th, 2018, 5:05 pm
_FuryBull_330_ wrote:"Six Flags Tower to Mission: X-Flight, you are clear for takeoff."

:lol:
That spiel gets old fast, but its fun to hear everyone talking along with it in the line.
benneluke

Postby RBullFan97 on July 20th, 2018, 5:26 pm
benneluke wrote:
_FuryBull_330_ wrote:"Six Flags Tower to Mission: X-Flight, you are clear for takeoff."

That spiel gets old fast, but its fun to hear everyone talking along with it in the line.

Not just X-Flight. On multiple occasions I've heard people exclaim YEEHAW! along with the spiel for Raging Bull.
SFGAm Ride Count 2018: 286
SFGAm Ride Count 2019: 252
SFGAm Ride Count 2020: Well, ya know...
RBullFan97

Postby benneluke on July 20th, 2018, 5:29 pm
RBullFan97 wrote:Not just X-Flight. On multiple occasions I've heard people exclaim YEEHAW! along with the spiel for Raging Bull.

I actually really like those spiels. They are a lot better than the midwest accent male announcer at all the other rides. They should hire this guy again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuN1_EffbWo
benneluke

PreviousNext

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum