Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Its still there?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coasterinsane on March 5th, 2003, 11:26 pm
I remember them taking east river crawler (lobster) down, but on the website it says it is still there? Did anyone else see it dismantled durnig fright fest... i sure did!
---------2006---------
Raptor Crew
Wicked Twister Crew
---------2007---------
Maverick Crew
Mantis Crew
Cad Cars Team Lead
coasterinsane

Postby coasterguy on March 5th, 2003, 11:30 pm
yea i saw it all it had was that circle raised above the ground
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby coastrcorey on March 5th, 2003, 11:33 pm
They were only doing maintenance on it... It'll be back next season.
coastrcorey

Postby Chitown on March 5th, 2003, 11:48 pm
It will be there when you return this season.Same ERC nameSame ERC rideSame ERC location
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on March 14th, 2003, 7:52 pm
Well said.....i thought it was coming down too though, oh wellz...it's an ok ride
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby T_Biggs on March 14th, 2003, 9:09 pm
Hopefully it won't be as problematic this year for them. It is one of the great Schwarzkopf rides. Ahh, I love my Monster IV (I think it's a IV, I may be mistaken)
T_Biggs

Postby greatamerica2003 on March 14th, 2003, 11:52 pm
Heres the scoop on why Crawler went down early last year. There were maintenance problems that kept cropping up (can't say what they were) and rather than spen extra $$$ to keep doing a temporary fix and have it break down again and again they just decided to close it. Why? Because it was scheduled for its MAJOR overhaul (happens every 5 years or so) this past offseason. It should run like a Swiss watch this season.Everyone forgets about the OTHER Schwartzkopf flat SFGAm has.FIDDLERS FLING! Trade name: Calypso. Iv'e been on others and ours is BY FAR the fastest of them all!
YOU ARE A FAILURE AT LIFE!
greatamerica2003
amtrak
amtrak

Postby coasterzak on March 15th, 2003, 1:57 pm
Yes I agree, I also think it to be the fastest Calypso out there, it really speeds!
coasterzak

Postby T_Biggs on March 15th, 2003, 9:23 pm
greatamerica2003 wrote:Everyone forgets about the OTHER Schwartzkopf flat SFGAm has.FIDDLERS FLING! Trade name: Calypso. Iv'e been on others and ours is BY FAR the fastest of them all!
Don't forget the awesome Enterprise we have! Everybody should know the number of Schwarzkopfs their home park has, we have 4. I don't think many other parks have that many. :D
T_Biggs

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum