Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Public Transport Question

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby BBH on July 5th, 2015, 9:53 pm
Hey, all. I'll be headed to the park this Tuesday, but due to issues with my car, my friend and I will be headed there via public transport. (Only on the way there, I've secured a ride home.) So far, this is the route we have planned:

Take the train from Downers Grove Main Street (Train 1240) to Union Station.
Take the train from Ogilvie Transportation Center (Train 319) to Waukegan.
Take Pace Bus 565 from Waukegan to the park.

Is there any more efficient way we could do this? It seems to be the most efficient way, but I'd like to see if anybody's done anything similar. Thanks!
"Remove this man before I commit an act of violence against him."
-Ron Swanson
BBH

Postby CoasterCale on July 6th, 2015, 8:43 am
Personally, I live in Chicago. So I take the Metra UPN from Ravenswood to Waukegan, then take Pace 565 up Grand. Actually come to think about it, we take the same route. :)
Check out my Coaster vids
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_o4Mtg8LDHpRuK7rRKMdAQ

It seems like the other side always wins on American Eagle :?
Also, I've ridden Goliath 23 times in one day. HBU? :roll: :P
(Sorry in advance for unnecessary commas and parenthesis every where)
CoasterCale

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum