Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

I had a terrible dream about Raging Bull

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby onyxhotel08 on February 1st, 2009, 1:03 am
SUF, V2 and DDD are the biggest scares for me. SUF only about the way you are going through the ride...V2 the fast start and DDD well you can guess what scared the ____ out of me last time.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on February 5th, 2009, 1:13 pm
Just thinking about V2 without the restraints...you'd be okay going forward, but going up you'd have to grab on to something to stay with the train, same for going down. The real tricky part would be the back spike. Assuming the LIM's were working, you'd fall out and (hopefully) stand straight on the seat below you, having to jump back in the seat when it turns horizontal. Or keeping the weight on the seat through the whole ride while your arms are holding the seat, hoping your body can bend in that position for the vertical ascent. This is assuming you're not E-Stopped, in which case you'd be ejected and flung like a rock in a slingshot.

There's a sick part of me that actually wants to try this. I already know I'm crazy and have a 99% chance of death, so I'm not going to try it. But man, that's some adrenaline.
CoasterDude12-2

Postby onyxhotel08 on February 5th, 2009, 4:00 pm
^^^That's some kind of crazy... :shock:
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby Demon_07 on February 5th, 2009, 5:02 pm
^^I'll look for your obituary. lol
Maybe A Great Day Is Just What You Need This Year
'09 Demon rides-50
'09 SFGAm Visits-21
Demon_07

Postby bobbinbop20 on February 5th, 2009, 7:53 pm
if your afraid of falling out on superman imagine what Tatsu is like!
185 Credits!

X2, El Toro, Diamondback!
bobbinbop20

Postby skibum101184 on July 21st, 2014, 8:22 am
I was going to start a new thread on SFGAm and dream experiences, but I found this so I figured I'd post here.

I've had a few odd dreams regarding SFGAm, and had another one last night. Last nights dream included being on Logger Run, but one of the chutes/drops was closed, yet my boat still went down the closed side and park management kicked me out.

Another one included losing my front teeth on Tidal Wave. Another one also included SFGAm looking nothing like it is and having none of the rides that it has today, but it was still SFGAm in my dreams.
skibum101184

Postby Sporlo on July 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm
I don't recall any specific SFGAm dreams, but I've had a TON of theme/amusement park and fair related dreams. The weird part is that the rides and roller coasters involved seem to always be not real. I don't ever remember an actual ride in my dreams.
Sporlo

Postby cliffhanger on July 22nd, 2014, 8:55 pm
I just love this thread for some reason...
I had a horrible dream about a week before I went on Goliath for the commercial shoot. I dreamed that I was there on the rides opening day and was standing in the walkway. I was watching the first people go on the ride and then they all started falling out of the train. There were people hanging on to the last car and being whipped around. I was freaking out but just couldnt help but watch. The last thing I remember about the dream was looking away and hearing bodies hitting the pavement. Yeah. It was a pretty gruesome dream. I was even second thinking about going to the commercial at all.
I actually forgot about it the day of, untill my last time riding it... I was like, "If its gonna happen, its going to be this one"
cliffhanger

Postby CoasterCale on July 22nd, 2014, 10:41 pm
This thread isn't helping with the rather unreasonable common reason that people are afraid of coasters. :roll:
Check out my Coaster vids
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_o4Mtg8LDHpRuK7rRKMdAQ

It seems like the other side always wins on American Eagle :?
Also, I've ridden Goliath 23 times in one day. HBU? :roll: :P
(Sorry in advance for unnecessary commas and parenthesis every where)
CoasterCale

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum