Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

[RCT3] Mountain Island Pier (NO CS)

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby JaminOut on August 1st, 2016, 11:30 am
Hello all!

Welcome to Mountain Island Pier located in Lake Delton, Wisconsin (aka Wisconsin Dells)! My name is Nate Schumacher, but can call me Nate Schumacher :lol: ! I am the Public Relations guy at "MIP". Here at MIP, we currently only have five attractions: Wild West ACTION! is a western themed stunt show; Wave Swinger is a chainswing ride that spins and tilts; Pirate's Cove Observation Deck is located on a waterfall, yes, ON A WATERFALL; Hurricane is an Arrow Looper, it turns you upside-down four times!; and lastly, Escape Route. Escape Route is manufactured by Philadelphia Toboggan Company and has been dubbed "The new 'The Beast'". This is the only attraction in the park that interacts with the mountain, and it does so perfectly. Let's move onto some pictures!

MountainIslandPier1989.1-01.png
Directly after entering the park, you must cross our 'pier' to get to the main area.

MountainIslandPier1989.1-02.png
The set of Wild West ACTION!, shows start Memorial Day Weekend.

MountainIslandPier1989.1-03.png
A quaint food court to take care of all your hungers and thirsts.

MountainIslandPier1989.1-04.png
A look at Pirate's Cove Observation Deck from the mainland.

MountainIslandPier1989.1-05.png
Wave Swinger. Enough said.

MountainIslandPier1989.1-06.png
What's this?

MountainIslandPier1989.1-07.png
It's Escape Route!

MountainIslandPier1989.1-08.png
The view from the top of the second lift hill is unbelievable!

MountainIslandPier1989.1-09.png
This view makes Escape Route look very intimidating...

MountainIslandPier1989.1-10.png
As does this one!

MountainIslandPier1989.1-11.png
A look at Hurricane from the path.
MountainIslandPier1989.1-11.png (233.88 KiB) Viewed 10412 times

MountainIslandPier1989.1-12.png
I will leave you with one final shot of the front of the park. I will see you Memorial Day Weekend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to upload. My computer crashed and didn't save the majority of what I worked on, so I then had to redo most of it. After that, the game wouldn't open because I tried using the highest quality setting :? . I did finally get it to work out, so enjoy Mountain Island Pier!

~JaminOut
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby maxwellt on August 1st, 2016, 1:10 pm
Wish it was in Wisconsin lol. Nice work!

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
maxwellt

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on August 1st, 2016, 1:13 pm
This looks great! Nice and quaint in a great place for a park! Can't wait to see more! :)

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on August 1st, 2016, 2:25 pm
Looks like a decent park! I like Escape Route.

Also, you stole the name Hurricane from me. :evil: I was going to use it for something lol :wink:
RollingCoasting

Postby maxwellt on August 1st, 2016, 6:20 pm
I got to get rct3 back and make some projects lol

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
maxwellt

Postby JaminOut on August 1st, 2016, 8:30 pm
maxwellt wrote:Wish it was in Wisconsin lol. Nice work!

It is! Reread the description.

RollingCoasting wrote:Looks like a decent park! Also, you stole the name Hurricane from me. :evil: I was going to use it for something lol :wink:

Thanks! Also, Hurricane isn't trademarked...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back, and with announcements! First, let's take a look at Opening Day!

MountainIslandPier1989.2-01.png
The first wave of crowds for the day came in around 12:00pm. Over the course of the day, more than 1,000 people came the experience the pier!

MountainIslandPier1989.2-02.png
These were the first two riders to make it to Escape Route. Unsurprisingly, they chose to experience the back row due to it's intense 45 seconds of airtime!

MountainIslandPier1989.2-03.png
Here's an exclusive view of the half way point in Escape Route. The ride brings you to an almost complete stop as you hang off the edge of this mystic mountain!

MountainIslandPier1989.2-04.png
The steepest point on Escape Route reaches approximately 62 degrees.

MountainIslandPier1989.2-05.png
As you can tell, it got pretty crowded as the day progressed...

MountainIslandPier1989.2-06.png
Once again, I will leave you with a photo from the pier. Until Labor Day, I bid you ado.

Summer Hours:
-Monday through Thursday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
-Friday and Saturday: 11:00pm to 8:00pm
-Closed Sunday

Pricing:
-Parking: FREE
-Admission: $20.00
-Attractions: FREE w/ paid admission

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello visitors of Mountain Island Park! We have some pleasant news for you families out there: Next year we are focusing on our lineup of attractions for the little ones and older ones alike. More information will be released Labor Day. Until then, I'm your General Manager, Brett Sylvan.
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Return to Games