Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

[RCT3] Oklahoma Funtown

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby RollingCoasting on August 29th, 2015, 7:10 pm
I'm back! Today, I upgraded our computer to Windows 10, which removed all the lag from RCT3! :D
So here's my new project:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
newspaper.jpg
newspaper.jpg (41.46 KiB) Viewed 15746 times

My mouth dropped when I read this paper. An amusement in my hometown??? :shock: :D :D
I've been a coaster enthusiast for years and would've never imagined this!

Shot0001.jpg

Here is a promotional picture of the park's fountain/garden at night. Pretty nice looking, isn't it?

I can't wait to visit!

-Oscar Winslow-
RollingCoasting

Postby JaminOut on August 29th, 2015, 7:17 pm
Glad you got rid of the lag! Looks great!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on August 29th, 2015, 8:40 pm
Sounds promising! Can't wait to see how this turns out. The promo looks great so far!

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on August 30th, 2015, 1:22 am
Thanks Guys! It's nice to get positive feedback! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings!

My name is David Prince. I am the new CEO of Oklahoma Funtown located in Wheeless, Oklahoma. Park Construction is coming along quickly. While I cannot release any pictures of rides, please enjoy some of our Oklahoma Square section.

Shot0009.jpg

Here are a few of our buildings. Please note that this area is nowhere near complete.

Shot0010.jpg

Our iconic fountain during the daytime.

Shot0012 (1).jpg

Our custom made railroad sign has arrived. Once opened it will provide amazing views to the general public.

I have much more photos to share, but I have to go somewhere right now. I'll be sure to keep you updated

-David Prince-
RollingCoasting

Postby RollingCoasting on September 13th, 2015, 2:26 pm
Hey Guys. Sorry for not updating in a long time. I've been busy with school. The park is still under construction.
Tuesday December 14th, 1993

Hello! It's been a while since I last updated you on our park. Construction has progressed greatly and by the looks of it, it appears as if everything should be ready by opening day. These pictures were taken back in early November.

Shot0055.jpg

One of our restaurants has been named "Moteri Banquet Hall" after our company's name "Moteri Parks"

Shot0057.jpg

Our new area "Woodland Crossing." Moteri Parks really went all out with this area's landscaping, which will become the most scenic and nice-looking in the park when complete.

Shot0058.jpg

One of our many rides being set up.

I hope to have more updates for you within the next week. Until then-

-David Prince-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have a question for everyone. Is it possible to move my park's file in a sandbox park file? I made the park a custom scenario park, but I've found that a ton of cs only appears in sandbox parks. So how can I make this park a sandbox park? Thanks.
RollingCoasting

Postby RollingCoasting on June 17th, 2016, 2:41 am
Hey Guys.
I know I've abandoned this park for almost a year, but I'm considering continuing with this park, or starting a new mostly NCS park.
I originally started working on a new CS park back towards mid-end of Christmas break. About a month into construction, the park file was no longer able to be opened. It would load up the park, and when it was finished, it would bring me back to my Computer desktop screen with an error message. I ended up abandoning the park.
I started a new park during Spring Break, but abandoned it until late May/early June because of school. It had an even mix of CS and NCS. It was almost ready to be posted online (Was planning on posting it in a few days.), but now I can't load up the file either. The last thing I was doing was custom supporting a kiddie coaster. I think too much CS in one park overloads my game.

Anyways, I'll post pictures of the last parks later today.
RollingCoasting

Postby wallace on October 13th, 2018, 1:18 pm
wallace

Return to Games