Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Preview Day 04/14/2017

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby BCarroll on April 21st, 2017, 4:49 pm
The day started off by arriving in the paring lot around 10:00. Once waiting in the horrendous entry line, me and my friend headed toward Joker to take a look right at 10:30. Next was a stop at BTR for the first rides of the season. It was a 1 train wait for the front, then we moved to the back row, as nobody was there. We decided 2 times was enough on Batman so we headed for a much needed row 14 ride on V2 (God I hope that ride does not leave). After that we headed to Goliath and waited to see if it was going to open up. When the train was about midway up the lift, the car would slow down a great bit. We waited about 30 mins and it did not open yet, so we left. Next was Demon. After a lap on the ol' Arrow we ate a delicious Nacho Grande at Demon Snacks and Funnel Cakes. Oh boy was that good! After eating we rode Raging Bull and Giant Drop, respectively. Can I mention that the operations were speedy today! I can already tell this will be a good season. Following that we walked around a bit, then rode Viper. We headed to X-Flight to find a line that was not worth waiting in, so we headed to Giant Drop once again. Next, we rode Raging Bull, got Churros and it was 5 mins to closing already! We went back to Bull for our traditional last ride of the day. The wait was about 20 mins and we hopped in the back row for the last train. Upon re-entering the station the whole car chanted "One more ride" and the amazing ops gave us that one more perfect ride. That was a perfect way to end the first visit! Last row, last train, first day. Overall this was a great visit, given it was the first day of operation.

Ride Count-
Batman: The Ride- 2
Demon-1
Giant Drop- 2
Raging Bull- 4
Vertical Velocity- 1
Viper-1
Been to may theme parks, in many countries. However, SFGAm is my home park and I love it!
BCarroll

Return to Trip Reports