Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

6/10 visit

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby HuskieJohn on June 16th, 2016, 2:48 pm
Hi all, newb on the boards but have been going to GA since 86. Now have 3 kids and we have passes for this year which we got at last years fright fest.

I had been with some friends the previous 3 years with the free friends days and we didn't know with the new passes that we just could walk up to the scanner with the free buddy instead of going to the customer service booth on the far right. So now we know better for next time.

My opinion of JL was 6/10...until the last 30sec which then just blew my mind.
They desperately need to add sun screens for the line outside.

Yankee Harbor was running by noon even though the app said it was closed.

Wizzer was running 3 trains but there was almost always one train waiting.

Fiddlers Fling had every car removed.

Home Town Fun Machine was operating (thought there was a lighting upgrade)

The Demon,...it was my first real roller coaster (other than the Little Dipper at Kiddieland) which I rode at 5yr old back in the 80s and even though its nostalgic for me to now ride with my kids...that thing has to go.

Overall way too many line jumpers!

We will be back soon.

Also for you people looking for cheaper tickets my school has a discount code for 1/2 off tickets on 6-18/19 & 6-25/26 for $36ea
Promo Code NIUAlumni on the SFGA site.
HuskieJohn

Return to Trip Reports