Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

6/5 Visit

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby onyxhotel08 on June 8th, 2016, 9:31 pm
Great day to be at the park. Even Goliath was only about an hour! My nephew and I checked out: Justice League, Yankee Clipper twice,American Eagle Blue (red closed),Whizzer,Viper,Roaring Rapids, ate, did a few games and called it a day after 4 when my brother and sister in law came back from Gurnee Mills and were waiting for us. My nephew was supposed to go on X Flight but passed in the end and I was surprised he did not want to go on Bull because he did go last year. Any idea why Logger's was closed? Sky Trek Tower was closed too I believe which was odd....Beautiful day albeit a bit cool for water rides....We are going back in July/August when he can use his Read to Succeed ticket since those start on the 13th. Justice League was better than I thought. About 30-45 minutes wait. First ride of day. Nothing beats Six Flags with my nephew.He wanted to go on V2 but Yankee Clipper took more time than we thought. So next time I hope he does go on it like he said he would.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Return to Trip Reports