Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGAm Memorial Day Weekend 5/24/15

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Sharon29060 on May 25th, 2015, 3:49 pm
Yesterday was my 3rd visit to SFGAm this season! I arrived at 10:30 am and headed straight to X-Flight for my first ride of the day. Since there were very few people in the station, I got to ride X-Flight 5 times in the back row without leaving my seat! I got to ride X-Flight with Kossdude1; that was awesome! After that I went on AE. It was strange to see the red side closed, but the blue side was finally open(which had been closed on my past 2 trips). Great ride! Then I went on Revolution. After that, I headed to Goliath. Luckily, the single rider line was open and I only waited 10 mins instead of the 75 min wait posted. I rode it in the 3rd row. That was the best ride I've had so far on Goliath! Goliath just keeps getting better and better every time I ride it! Then I rode V2. Awesome ride! Next, I went to B:TR. Rides started to get a little more crowded. I waited 25 mins and was assigned row 2. I don't like having to be assigned a row; I'd like to choose where I want to ride. But anyways, fantastic ride! Then I went on Whirligig and Orbit before eating lunch. Then I went in the park again and rode S:UF. Great ride, even though I've only been able to ride it in the 2nd,3rd & 4th row because those are the only rows the grouper will assign me! It started to rain again at around 3:30 pm, and seeing how the Pictorium was going to show Screams and Dreams Vol. 1 at 4, I decided to go watch it. I'd never seen it before and after watching it I thought it was very nice and interesting. Then I went on Raging Bull. Awesome ride! As I was heading to RB, B:TR got stuck. I feel like B:TR is the only coaster in the park that's frequently getting stuck on the lift hill. My little sister finally had the courage to go on RB and she loved it! I'm so proud of her :) Finally, I went on X-Flight 5 more times before heading home. Despite of the rain, overall it was a great trip and I got on many rides, which was great! :D I can't wait for my next trip and the rest of the season!

Ride totals:
X-Flight: 10
RB: 1
S:UF: 1
B:TR: 1
AE Blue: 1
Orbit: 1
Whirligig: 1
Revolution: 1
V2: 1
Goliath: 1
Sharon29060