Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

9/29/13

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Sharon29060 on September 29th, 2013, 10:11 pm
After 3 weeks, I visited the park again today! I arrived at 11:10am. I expected the park to be a little more crowded, but it wasn't that crowded. I went to X-Flight for my first ride of the day! :) Rode the Right Wing 8th Row. Wait time was 5 mins. Then I rode it 3 more times before going on AE Red. Rode the front row, wait time was 20 mins. It was nice to see Tiny :). After that I went on RC. It's sad knowing it's leaving, but oh well :/. Then I went on Raging Bull for the first time ever. When I got to the station, there were technical difficulties. Then the yellow train didn't run for a while. Anyways, wow! I had so much fun and the drop wasn't that bad, I really enjoyed it! I waited for an hour(because of the technical difficulties). Then I headed to AE again and rode the blue side. Then I went to ride Raging Bull again! Wow, it was amazing, I can't wait to ride it again! :D Then I went on X-Flight 4 more times before I left the park. I was really surprised that all the coasters I went on weren't crowded at all! I have to say, what an awesome first 2013 fright fest visit!

Ride totals:
X-Flight: 8
RB: 2
RC: 1
AE Red: 1
AE Blue: 1
Sharon29060

Postby Jackluver18 on September 30th, 2013, 10:04 am
Glad you had an awesome time. My friends and I went Saturday and there was no one there. Bull's wait was an hour but other than that lines were short. We got in all the houses with some of them 2 times. We got on 18 rides which was pretty good for a 12 hour day.
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Postby Sharon29060 on October 1st, 2013, 4:50 pm
Jackluver18 wrote: We got on 18 rides which was pretty good for a 12 hour day.

That's awesome!
Sharon29060

Postby TwistedSTEEL666 on March 18th, 2014, 5:17 pm
I felt the same way after I first rode RB in 2001. The front row is SO MUCH FUN! :D Since 2001 I have been keeping track of how times I have been on it. 53 times so far. I seemed to have lost track of how many times I have ridden the other coasters at SFGAm! But anyway Bull is my favorite coaster, havent tried X-Flight yet. Glad u enjoyed RB. Good trip report.
SECOND 2014 VISIT: May 24th, 2014.
2014 Season Pass Holder

"Would You Like A Jelly Baby?" - The 4th Doctor (Doctor Who).

Antonio Aguilera
https://www.facebook.com/BEAMER3K
http://beamer3k.deviantart.com/
View my artwork.
TwistedSTEEL666

Postby Sharon29060 on March 19th, 2014, 6:12 am
TwistedSTEEL666 wrote:I felt the same way after I first rode RB in 2001. The front row is SO MUCH FUN! :D Since 2001 I have been keeping track of how times I have been on it. 53 times so far. I seemed to have lost track of how many times I have ridden the other coasters at SFGAm! But anyway Bull is my favorite coaster, havent tried X-Flight yet. Glad u enjoyed RB. Good trip report.

Thanks! I can't wait to ride RB in the front row this season! And I'm sure you'll enjoy X-Flight when you ride it, while it's not the most intense coaster, it's very smooth and fun! :)
Sharon29060

Postby TwistedSTEEL666 on March 19th, 2014, 9:17 am
Thanks. I look forward to trying X-Flight on 5-3-14 and Goliath on 5-24-14.
SECOND 2014 VISIT: May 24th, 2014.
2014 Season Pass Holder

"Would You Like A Jelly Baby?" - The 4th Doctor (Doctor Who).

Antonio Aguilera
https://www.facebook.com/BEAMER3K
http://beamer3k.deviantart.com/
View my artwork.
TwistedSTEEL666

Return to Trip Reports