Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

TR SFGAm 7-1

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby tribar on July 6th, 2012, 4:19 pm
Got to the park around 11. We hit X Flight first which had a 20-25 min wait. Seemed a bit rough today. Also this ride is already starting to lose scenery. Water effects seemed to be fine today but the misters were barely one and the ride crew didn't have the X Flight uniforms on (although this could be due to the fact that it was 95 degrees out and the uniforms are black)

After that was American Eagle. After this ride it lost it's place as my favorite woodie (Lightning Racer is now my favorite). Between the fact that it doens't race as much as it did 2-3 years ago and the trims after the helix really kind of ruin the rest of the ride. American Eagle drops from 5 to 13 on my coaster list

After that was a 10 min wait on B:TR which is good as always. We skipped
V2 and S:UF as the lines were too long (no suprise here). We went to Raging Bull where finally all three trains were running. It was about a 5-10 min wait. We got on the Red Train and right as we were about to get dispatched the lap bars popped up and we were told to go back behind the gates. The Teal Train was stacked behind the Red Train and the Yellow Train was stuck on the MCBR. After about 10 min the yellow train finshed the course they sent empty trains out in order to get people on the teal and yellow trains into the station and off the ride. Then the teal train got stuck on the lift (or was stopped there) and there was another 10 min wait till finally we were on the yellow train in off we went.

After we got off we went to Giant Drop where we again saw the Yellow Train on the MCBR. Had a good Giant Drop ride and we finished the day off with Demon. Man it's really time this ride hits the scrap heap. This ride was probably the roughest ride i've had on it. It dropped from 48 to 54 on this ride making it to the Bottom 3 along with Mantis and Wildcat (Hersheypark)

Anyways good day at the park not to crowded. Thanks for reading and have a Six Flags Day :lol:
Ride Totals

AE:R- 1
X Flight-1
Batman- 1
Demon- 1
Raging Bull- 1
Giant Drop-1
tribar

Postby DejaVu2001 on July 6th, 2012, 4:25 pm
Regarding the X Flight uniforms, it is due to the heat. I asked one of the team members.
DejaVu2001

Return to Trip Reports