Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

July 1st great weather no crowds

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby onyxhotel08 on July 1st, 2012, 9:58 pm
Keeping this simple as this was my first trip of the season and first time on the new ride we were gifted. X Flight sign said about 45 minutes I did not wait even 30. Great ride and very intense which means it is now my favorite ride in the park. Seriously, Raging Bull had that for years. Anyway, I was there with my cousin, her husband and kids and my sister in law and nephew. I hated that my brother could not come because he is the only one who spends time with me on the rides. Today my family was mostly at HH while I was by myself (no fun). I expected them to at least go on the water rides but no luck. You know it is a slow day when at 3 pm Roaring Rapids is maybe a 15 minute wait. Raging Bull I skipped but it also said 15.

Train (First time)
X Flight
Dark Knight (Somehow more intense than in the past I actually hit my arm)
Great America Idol
American Eagle Blue
King Chaos (Closed later on for "weather" even though it was perfect)
Sky Trek Tower
Batman
V2
Superman

It said 70% chance for bad weather but I checked all week and it said 30%. It was mostly clear skies and warm temperatures. Not too humid or muggy. It rained back home! We left after 5 pm and again all rides were mostly under the 30 minute mark. HH was pretty packed from what I was told. Hmm. Front parking lot full. Back empty.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Return to Trip Reports