Keeping this simple as this was my first trip of the season and first time on the new ride we were gifted. X Flight sign said about 45 minutes I did not wait even 30. Great ride and very intense which means it is now my favorite ride in the park. Seriously, Raging Bull had that for years. Anyway, I was there with my cousin, her husband and kids and my sister in law and nephew. I hated that my brother could not come because he is the only one who spends time with me on the rides. Today my family was mostly at HH while I was by myself (no fun). I expected them to at least go on the water rides but no luck. You know it is a slow day when at 3 pm Roaring Rapids is maybe a 15 minute wait. Raging Bull I skipped but it also said 15.
Train (First time)
Dark Knight (Somehow more intense than in the past I actually hit my arm)
Great America Idol
American Eagle Blue
King Chaos (Closed later on for "weather" even though it was perfect)
Sky Trek Tower
It said 70% chance for bad weather but I checked all week and it said 30%. It was mostly clear skies and warm temperatures. Not too humid or muggy. It rained back home! We left after 5 pm and again all rides were mostly under the 30 minute mark. HH was pretty packed from what I was told. Hmm. Front parking lot full. Back empty.