Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Kings Island Trip

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Tardis1972 on October 20th, 2018, 9:46 am
So after so many trips to Cedar Point I’m finally visiting Kings Island for the first time ever today. Trip report coming later.
Tardis1972

Postby Tardis1972 on October 21st, 2018, 12:58 am
Alright here my Kings Island trip report I promised earlier.
Kings Island trip report
Alright I just finished my first ever visit to Kings Island and it was absolutely amazing. Thanks to Fastlane Plus lines weren’t an issue so we were able to ride everything we wanted to multiple times including getting some amazing night rides. The only rides we didn’t get to ride though were Drop Tower, WindSeeker, Invertigo and Eiffel Tower. A lot of the coasters shut down though around the time the haunt started because of he wind (although the employees at the entrance of the closed coaster kept telling the guests it was the wind chill) but most of the coasters reopened eventually accept for Banshee and Vortex. As for what my favorite coaster that was easily The Beast at night in the front/back row. Wow that was one amazing pitch black ride. Yes you can’t see a thing when riding The Beast at night and one of our rides was right at closing. I was really surprised by how much that thing was hauling. Same with Mystic Timbers. Seriously both coaster just tore through their layout. We only did one maze that was called Wolf Pack maze which was in the former SOB station. We got plenty of rides on Firehawk also. Adventure Express was actually fun and I just loved that ending. I couldn’t help but laugh at everybodies reaction to the lift hill at the end. We’re going back to the park today to try to get on what we didn’t get on yesterday. All in all I would say this was one of my best visits to any park. Looking forward to coming back in 2020 when their next coaster opens. Hopefully it’s a B&M Giga.
So before we left for home we stopped by the park again for several hours to ride whatever we didn’t get to ride on Saturday and thankfully these rides were open. This included Invertigo, Drop Tower and WindSeeker. We also rerode several other coasters.
Tardis1972

Return to Trip Reports