Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

some very good roller coaster videos

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby coasterinsane on January 4th, 2003, 6:48 pm
I have found some very good videos they are all animated thoughmost of you have prolly already seen theses but for those of you who havent here. http://badnitrus.coasterbuzz.com/coasters.asp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
coasterinsane

Postby coasterinsane on January 4th, 2003, 7:00 pm
You guys can just talk to me on AIM i am normaly on, you will need to be able to directly connect if you want me to send you a SUF POV VideoWindows Media160x120it is actually very reallistic!
coasterinsane

Postby coasterzak on January 5th, 2003, 5:09 pm
Yes those videos are very good, and the only one recent however is SUF. If you are interested at all in CP videos you can download them at the CP website also. There are some cool POV videos there. There used to be some videos on Coasterworld but they just haven't been added to this site yet I believe.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 8th, 2003, 9:44 pm
yeah, i like cedar point's videos... :D
coastrcorey

Return to General Coaster Talk