Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

No Coaster Con 2018

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby ChicagoCoasters on January 10th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Is anyone going to No Coaster Con this Saturday? I will be there with my dad and I am super excited. The parks that will be there presenting are
1. Cedar Point
2. Kings Island
3. Dollywood
4. Silver Dollar City
5. Six Flags Fiesta Texas
6. Six Flags America
7. Santa's Village Azoosment Park
8. Kentucky Kingdom
9. Kings Dominion
10. Special Olympics
11. Schlitterbahn
12. Raging Waves
13. PTC - Tom Rebbie
14. Knoebels

The parks that have a video presentation and won't be there will be
1. Holiday World
2. Busch Gardens Williamsburg
3. Six Flags Great America

I am disappointed that SFGAm's will only have a video presentation but, hopefully they will announce Holiday in the Park and/ or the name of Worlds Largest Looper. Is anyone else going to be there?
1.) Steel Vengeance 2.) Maverick 3.) Goliath (SFGAM) 4.) Top Thrill Dragster 5.) Mystic Timbers
Ragin Cajun and Iron Wolf went from Six Flags Great America to Six Flags America. I guess they weren't GREAT anymore.
ChicagoCoasters

Postby Patrick on January 10th, 2018, 9:37 pm
I'm kind of surprised that SFGAM won't make it, considering that they are very close. But this years No Coaster Con should seem nice! I'm excited to hear the new things. :D
Patrick

Postby Tardis1972 on January 10th, 2018, 11:24 pm
I'd expect SFFT and Cedar Point to both announce the opening dates of their RMCs. Seems like the right time to do so.
Tardis1972

Postby Coaster Justin on January 12th, 2018, 4:25 pm
ChicagoCoasters wrote:Is anyone going to No Coaster Con this Saturday? I will be there with my dad and I am super excited. The parks that will be there presenting are
1. Cedar Point
2. Kings Island
3. Dollywood
4. Silver Dollar City
5. Six Flags Fiesta Texas
6. Six Flags America
7. Santa's Village Azoosment Park
8. Kentucky Kingdom
9. Kings Dominion
10. Special Olympics
11. Schlitterbahn
12. Raging Waves
13. PTC - Tom Rebbie
14. Knoebels

The parks that have a video presentation and won't be there will be
1. Holiday World
2. Busch Gardens Williamsburg
3. Six Flags Great America

I am disappointed that SFGAm's will only have a video presentation but, hopefully they will announce Holiday in the Park and/ or the name of Worlds Largest Looper. Is anyone else going to be there?

Six Flags America... from Maryland? and Busch Gardens Williamsburg? Interesting choice.

I'm going. Bummer Kennywood isn't there. My friend wanted free tickets. His name is Ken
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Return to General Coaster Talk