Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Chain Wide Dining Pass Guide

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Dan The Coaster Man on July 14th, 2016, 11:55 pm
I will be visiting SFNE in a few days and I am asking for any recommendations for food at that park. I thought instead of asking about SFNE in general, we can all chip in for a chain wide dining pass guide. I personally have not tried any other six flags parks food so I'm a bit dry but I know some people get around here.
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby JaminOut on July 15th, 2016, 12:40 am
I'm not so sure I can help, but the vast minority of users on this site who have been there could. Though you would probably get a much larger response using a larger forum that appeals at a nationwide, even global scale (i.e. TPR).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby Coaster Justin on July 15th, 2016, 3:50 am
SFMM
Snack- Pineapple Dole Whip
Meal- Boneless Wings & Fries

My idea is to get food at SFNE that you can't get at SFGAm
Meal- Conewich, Mexican Food, Bacon/Chipotle/BBQ/Buffalo Burger
Snack- Fried Dough, Fried Oreos, Dippin Dots
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on July 22nd, 2016, 11:37 pm
After two days at SFNE I found some good places.

The two Coca Cola freestyle locations are JB's smoke house and the Take Six Cafe. Convienently, these were my two favorite restaurants. Take Six Cafe has it all. They have spaghetti, pizza, and what I did which was the knock off subway. Except wraps. I got a steak and cheese and it wasn't bad. Meals come with chips. And the JB's smokehouse was fantastic! It frustrates me how much better SFNE's is than SFGAm's. The fries are FANTASTIC and the season dining pass options are ginormous. You can't get a bacon cheddar burger at SFGAm on the pass. Does the park even have cheddar cheese? I don't think so!

Fried Oreos were good. Fried dough was fine. M&M funnel cake looked better than it was. I'm surprised it was on the season pass though as a snack, the price was $11.99 I think.
Dan The Coaster Man

Return to General Coaster Talk