Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Area Schools

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Dan The Coaster Man on April 19th, 2016, 10:59 pm
Wasn't too sure where to post this. I am helping to plan my church's summer SFGAm trip. I was thinking June 2nd. Where is that in comparison to the last day of school for Chicago/Milwaukee area schools? I don't think CPS is out then. Want to avoid the crowds, I know May weekdays are amazing days to visit.
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on April 19th, 2016, 11:13 pm
Warren HS, the closest school, lets out May 20th, Woodland MS lets out May 31st I believe, Grayslake HS gets out the 19th, and Grayslake MS gets out June 2nd. CPS won't get out until mid/late June, so weekdays in early May should be perfect.

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on April 19th, 2016, 11:14 pm
Woodland District schools get out on June 2nd.
I believe CPS is June 21st.
It looks like MPS last day could be around the 14th, but I'm not sure.
RollingCoasting

Postby RollerCoasterFavRide on April 20th, 2016, 12:33 pm
I went early June last year and it was great! We even went on 2 days that were bring a friend days. The lines for rides and food were very manageable. The most we saw were kids visiting with schools, but they left semi-early for the day.
RollerCoasterFavRide

Return to General Coaster Talk