Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Embarrassing/Funny School Stories Thread

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby RollingCoasting on August 13th, 2016, 4:18 pm
So after having a quick chat about this last night in the chatroom, I thought it would be cool if everyone shared anything embarrassing/funny that happened to them at any time during school here.

Here's my share:

Embarrassing:

3 Year-Old Pre-School - I pissed myself. Twice (One could've been in 4 Year-Old Pre-School, but I'm not sure.)

2nd Grade: - I forgot to wear underwear on a gym day...... Yeah...

8th Grade: - I messed up the Prayer during my school's May Crowning. I might've been karma since I laughed when my friend messed up a little bit before me I guess. I literally just forgot what the next word was, even though I had known the Prayer all 14 years of my life......
- At Graduation, I decided it was a good idea to not practice my lines at all, so I messed up for like 1 second during my part. (I was doing Intentions)
- At Graduation, it took me like 10 seconds to move my tassel over. I just laughed this one off though.

I have a lot more funny stories
Funny

1st Grade: - My 1st Grade Class had a huge food fight during lunch on Ash Wednesday (We went to a Catholic school). There was food EVERYWHERE, everyone was wasting their lunches, and a bunch of other stuff. It was partially me and my friend Alvin's fault for starting it but we all pinned it on this other kid, who was
mainly to blame, anyway.

2nd Grade: - We had lunch in the classroom sometimes and this lady came in our room for a while and left, but she forgot her lunch in our classroom. So I hid it behind the computer as a joke. :D My friend Matthew hid it behind the bookshelf then. :lol:

5th Grade: - We had this one new teacher who was really mean and hollered constantly, and one day she got so mad at me that she screamed my name so loud that the other homeroom who was next door at the time said that they heard her. It thought it was pretty amusing.
- On a field trip to the Field Museum, we started pointing and laughing at this one guy walking on the street. He started following us. :shock:
- On the same trip, I saw a shop with deodorants and colognes and such, and I informed this one kid who had a reputation of smelling like sh*t. Everyone was dying.

6th Grade: - We had to start doing Science Fair this year. Not funny (yet - more on this later) but I got first place this year.

7th Grade: - Science Fair: Two of my friends and I (They worked together, me alone) got 3rd place. :lol: No, not in class, but everyone either got a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or participation ribbon. We all laughed for like 5 minutes and then 2 of us flushed our ribbons down the toilet. :D
- We starting having this large (No offense) substitute teacher this year. I've got quite a few funny stories with here. (Not all listed)
1. We were doing "Popcorn Reading" (Basically you call someone else to read) and I started reading three words and then calling on my friend. Soon everyone was doing it and it was hilarious. :lol:
2. I found a video of her singing online somehow, which led me to a blog she had. Everyone was dying for the rest of the school year, but unfortunately, we never had her as a sub after this. :(
3. The first time we had her, everyone was saying how she smelled terrible, and while I was walking out the door (She was standing in the doorway) she starting talking, and she had the worst breath ever.Her teeth were extremely yellow, as well.
- We had to do Alice in Wonderland for the Spring Musical, and we were singing a song, and apparently, I said "Everything is Sexual" when the line was "Everything is satisfactual". Everyone started looking and me and laughing, and I had no idea what was going on lol.

8th Grade:
- Last year of Science Fair (Obviously) and my friends who got 3rd place the previous year like me made a bet with me to see who could get a better grade on our class presentation. Their project was something about Music and Memory and mine was about Too Much Homework or something because I was too lazy to come up with a good project. Everyone knew my project sucked (I just took a survey, and I'm pretty sure I made up some of the entries), but I presented it professionally, one of those portfollios and all, and I somehow did better than my friends. They were extremely pissed when they saw my rubric with a slightly higher grade. :lol: So we made another bet to see who would actually do better at the real Science Fair (Judges and all). The teacher announced the nobody got 3rd Place (Phew) and they got 2nd place. They were both staring at me, looking extremely worried, but lucky for them, I ended up getting 2nd place as well. I found out I was a point or two away from 3rd place again, though. :?
- I wanted to get a big part in our school's musical "Bebop With Aesop" and I ended up getting Villager 3. :lol:

That's all I can remember for now. Share your stuff below.
RollingCoasting

Postby Coaster Justin on August 13th, 2016, 5:40 pm
On Senior Skip Day, I was the only one out of 20+ students to show up at my Algebra class.
When nobody showed up I was wondering if I missed a bell or something.

Many times when we went over Tests, If I got a question wrong that was marked correct, I would tell the teacher they got it wrong. Fortunately, they were all my lucky days and the teachers let me pass with the grade.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby maxwellt on August 16th, 2016, 9:46 pm
So 8th grade was lit as hell. We went to this old rugged school built in the 30's (sad that my grandma went there no joke) and we did some crazy sh*t. First of all, the cafeteria had wall fans, so we sat at a table right by a wall fan, and threw food in it. We had omlets, oranges, apple and many more. By far, the best thing we threw in it was a tie between a grapefruit that left a big puddle at our table and a napkin that got caught on the blades, that we had to take off before a teacher noticed. We eventually got busted and couldn't ever sit at that table (luckily the day we got busted I was sicker than hell so I didn't get into trouble, but I told my parents before and they laughed about the fan) then later in the year, we discovered tunnels underground and went in them every possible second we had the opportunity. We went from our school chapple to the teachers lounge underground! And a table would always cover up the trap door in the chapple. So the school had a rummage sale because after 8th grade, they were tearing down the school, and I got to buy the fan for $5! Best investment of my life, so I invited the crew to my house, and we went ape sh*t. We lit off bottle rockets from the fan, threw a bag of milk, ice cream cone, and the best (besides the bottle rockets) was putting toilet paper in the fan, and then lighting it up on fire! It was insane. The fan smelt like absolute crap the next day! Currently, were rigging up the fan and putting a much smoother and faster engine on the fan, sharpening the blades to make it to the extreme. Last thing. We found out how to make a cool popping noise with your hands. Involved suction. So every 8th grade class at my school went to DC, and the boys and I popped everywhere we go. We still use it as a signal today! Insane, but good times. We were turnt.

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
maxwellt

Postby Coaster Justin on August 17th, 2016, 4:52 am
The day that it snowed in April 2007, My Economics teacher had an end-of-year assignment where you had to do 5 paragraphs about 5 news articles. Since I would go off to a (Gym near Jewel Gurnee) and our school was closing early so since I wasn't able to go offsite, I got to write 4 of my 5 articles that day.

The same year, I got in trouble cause I brought "A Jeff Foxworthy Book" and it would offend people. The same teacher who said it was inappropriate was fine with "Ellen Foster" (A Story about a slave) and "The Giver" (A book that involves KILLING Babies)

Both are facts. I could say worse things about The Giver but I might get reported.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby RollingCoasting on August 17th, 2016, 3:39 pm
Forgot about this one:

In 8th grade Religion class, we were talking about a Retreat we had to attend for Confirmation, and the teacher said there would be food. (It ended up being cancelled) I quietly blurted out "Will there be nachos" and she looked at me with a disappointed face and said "(My name), do you think there will be nachos there?" I almost died of laughter, but luckily I was able to hold it in. I wanted to say "Not without cheese," but I knew I would've been dead.
RollingCoasting

Return to Off-Topic Forum