Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

The Dark Knight Coaster Opens Today - Media Day Update

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby CoasterDave316 on May 21st, 2008, 2:47 am
The Dark Knight Coaster opens today at Six Flags Great America. Yesterday SFGAmWorld.com was at media day and has posted 30 photos from the event to give you a inside look at the new ride.

Click Here for The Dark Knight Coaster's Media Day Photo Gallery

Expect videos from media day to be posted over the next few days.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby sfgam1 on May 21st, 2008, 6:32 am
looks exciting! I can't wait to go this Saturday!
sfgam1

Postby rct2wizard360 on May 21st, 2008, 7:06 am
Thanks for the pictures!
I'm leaving for the park in a couple minutes.
REALLY excited to get on this thing!
rct2wizard360

Postby coasterkidd100 on May 21st, 2008, 3:10 pm
Thanks for the pictures!

The coaster looks like it will be fun! I wish i could be thare today to ride it!

For those of you going to the park have fun!
coasterkidd100

Postby cycamps on May 21st, 2008, 5:09 pm
Great pictures! I can't wait to ride this thing!
cycamps

Postby ttd rox on June 19th, 2008, 3:23 pm
Hey thanks for sharing the pictures Dave! When is the video going to be up? Thanks.
ttd rox

Postby JordanSDMF on August 28th, 2008, 11:12 pm
Honestly, so not worth the money
It's Ragin' Cajun, but black and indoors. It isn't the same model, but it is a wild mouse, and it's cars don't spin.

They should put some spinning mobiles on the dark knight, and get rid of ragin' cajun. I at least was thrilled on Ragin' Cajun, but only because of the spinning cars.

Like, I waited 2 hours for The Dark knight, because I didn't know what it was, because well.. it was indoors. I was expecting a compact, but fun roller coaster. Maybe like the new Steel Hawg. But, right when I got into the station, saw only lap bars, I knew I was going to regret waiting in line.

Whatever, let the company do what they want. I just hate how they spoil California with MM. They are getting ANOTHER ride, and all of their newest rides have been something thrill seekers want to ride. Oh, and I like how they favor their Giant Boomerang, but ours and georgia's had to die. What a shame.
JordanSDMF

Postby coasterkidd100 on August 29th, 2008, 10:31 pm
^ Why would they get rid of ragin cajun? Ragin Cajun is so much better then TDK, I would rather have TDK gone then Ragin Cajun.
coasterkidd100

Postby bigb7965 on September 3rd, 2008, 6:46 pm
[quote="JordanSDMF"]But, right when I got into the station, saw only lap bars, I knew I was going to regret waiting in line.

Whatever, let the company do what they want. I just hate how they spoil California with MM. They are getting ANOTHER ride, and all of their newest rides have been something thrill seekers want to ride. Oh, and I like how they favor their Giant Boomerang, but ours and georgia's had to die. What a shame.[/quote]

first, a lot of looping roller coasters have lap bars ( son of beast had lap bars when it had it's loop)

and what a lot of people don't understand is the fact that SFMM has high competition and will keep getting new/better attractions and upgrades to stay on par with surrounding parks and bring in more guests

more guests = more money for the chain

so i guess you could call SFMM the "cash cow" of the chain
bigb7965

Postby coasterkidd100 on September 3rd, 2008, 7:00 pm
MM does have a lot of competition to deal with but they can't always get the newest and best rides.
coasterkidd100

Return to Headline News