Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Papa John's lands deal with Six Flags

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby CoasterDave316 on March 30th, 2006, 3:08 pm
Papa John's International Inc. on Thursday said it reached a deal to become the exclusive pizza sold at Six Flags Inc.'s nationwide theme parks as part of a strategic marketing partnership.

The alliance calls for Papa John's pizza to be sold at about 60 locations inside Six Flags' 29 theme parks, as well as joint Web and e-mail marketing initiatives and in-store promotions.

Read more at: <a href="http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D8GLUR182.htm?campaign_id=apn_home_down&chan=db" class="news" target="blank">Buisness Week Online</a>
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby SFGAm Shock Wave on March 30th, 2006, 3:25 pm
I guess I'm going to have to go back to eating at Great American Hotdog :(
SFGAm Shock Wave

Postby [jonrev] on March 30th, 2006, 3:41 pm
Cool. I love Papa Johns pizza. :)
[jonrev]

Postby Aaron084 on March 30th, 2006, 8:51 pm
I also love Papa John's Pizza. Many of you may disagree, but I think this is a step in the right direction. Last year I almost exclusively ate in the parking lot or at Panda Express. The quality of the food at other places was usually quite poor. Granted we eat at off peak times, but the food quality should still be the same. Often I find myself spending 8 bucks or so for soggy cold chicken tenders and fries. I feel that companies such as Panda Express and Papa John's have a name to stand behind, and will strive to serve quality food more often to protect that name brand. It'll be sad to see some of the smaller niche restaurants go, but if it means I can get a good hot pizza anywhere, thats fine with me.
Aaron084

Return to Headline News