Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Six Flags Over Texas photos now on Photo Zone!

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby Galvan on November 19th, 2005, 6:40 pm
Back in August,

I had the chance to Visit Six Flags over Texas, Located in Arlington Texas, Six Flags over Texas features 12 heatstopping Rollercoasters Including Titan, Batman The Ride, Texas Giant and Mr. Freeze.

I am proud to have Photo Zone feature these pictures from the trip.

<a href="http://www.sfgamworld.com/gallery/SFOT" target="blank" class="news">Enjoy my Six Flags over Texas photos Now on Photo Zone!</a>
Galvan

Postby rct2wizard360 on November 20th, 2005, 9:58 am
Some great pictures Galvan, looks like a great park.
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby Galvan on November 20th, 2005, 11:13 am
Thank you,

Of all the parks that i have been too. SFOT comes the closest to giving me the feel of SFGAM.
Galvan

Postby FRD714 on November 20th, 2005, 11:20 am
Nice pics!
Frank
FRD714

Postby msoeagle on November 21st, 2005, 8:34 am
Same :)
msoeagle

Postby playerplex on November 21st, 2005, 3:12 pm
Nice Pics. They look like they have some good rides.
Ride Count 2006: Vu:4 RB:2 RC:1 Demon:4 Batman:3 IW:5 S:UF:1 Viper:7 Eagle:3 KC:3 GD:1 RLD:2 Scenic Railway:4 YC:4 Logger's: 2 Whirligig:1 HFM:3 Orbit:2 Condor:3 FF:1 Chubasco:1
playerplex

Postby [jonrev] on November 24th, 2005, 1:19 am
Nice pics Galvan.
[jonrev]

Postby coasterkid94 on November 26th, 2005, 7:50 am
Cool!
coasterkid94

Postby raginbullrider on November 26th, 2005, 8:25 am
great pictures that park looks so cool i'm going to hae to visit it someday. whats spongebob squarepants the ride like? and whats the tower that says six flags downward and people are hanging from? kinda looks like dare devil dive. why did you take so many batman pics everyone knows what batman looks like because they cloned it so many times. whats the thing with the tunnel too looks so cool. omg is that our shockwave they torn down from our park. do they have a raging bull there. someone told me that and i figured it wasn't a lie because it would be a great texas theme. great pics
Former Six Flags Ride Operator - 2008-2011. "The Whizzer Guy." Also Worked at Demon, Batman, Viper, Raging Bull, Carousel, Big Easy Balloons, King Chaos, Orbit, Wiggles, Hometown Fun Machine, Triple Play, Log Flumes. I make and edit amusement park videos under the name Techie Dave Productions
raginbullrider

Return to Headline News