Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Hurricane Harbor Construction Update

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby CoasterDave316 on February 19th, 2005, 3:14 pm
Six Flags has updated their web site with 5 on-site construction photos of the new Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. They also have added a update from the Construction Superintendent.

Read more and see pictures at: <a href="http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatamerica/Rides/water.html" class="news" target="blank">Six Flags.com</a>
Last edited by CoasterDave316 on March 1st, 2005, 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Aero737 on February 19th, 2005, 6:45 pm
The constuction pictures look to be about 1-1 1/2 weeks old (maybe more). In the pictures snow still covers the ground. We havent had snow covering the ground since then.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 19th, 2005, 7:13 pm
do you have any idea how busy they are right about now? I am sure they are planning tons of events and trying to get media to cover them.

Even though the pics might be old..deal with it and be happy they put more info up!
:twisted:
"Official" Off-Topic Diva
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby CoasterDave316 on February 19th, 2005, 7:16 pm
I don't think he was complaining just making a observation. The pics say they are from Feb. 8th.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Aero737 on February 19th, 2005, 8:03 pm
Oops, I didnt even see the date on the pictures. I guess I was right on with my one and a half week old predition.

They also said they are erecting the wooden supports. Those will be tough to see on a brown background.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 21st, 2005, 10:00 am
I didn't mean to come off like I was scolding him for complaining...nor did I think he was complaining..sorry... Guess I just kinda posted that in the wrong tone huh.

Oh Wellz!

<3
:twisted:
"Official" Off-Topic Diva
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby sixflagsguy5 on February 21st, 2005, 12:27 pm
It sounds like there doing really well. And it also stated that they will open the waterpark on memorial day weekend.
sixflagsguy5

Postby Aero737 on February 28th, 2005, 4:11 pm
Sometime last week they updated the timelapse loop. It was a snowy January at Six Flags.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Return to Headline News