Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Hurricane Harbor Free with Regular Admission

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby RagingBullFan on January 19th, 2005, 5:07 pm
Guests at Six Flags Great America will double their fun for free in 2005. Park officials announced today that the new Six Flags Hurricane Harbor water park will be free with regular theme park admission.

"We are thrilled to offer this amazing value to our guests," Ron Sevart, vice president and general manager for Six Flags Great America and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor said. "The new Six Flags Hurricane Harbor water park is the largest addition in the history of Six Flags Great America. By combining these two world-class parks we are offering our guests nearly 120 acres of wet and dry thrill rides, shows, attractions and fun for the price of theme park admission."

Six Flags Great America season passes are now on sale for a great low price. Guests can purchase 2005 season passes, which include admission to both the theme park and water park, for just $79.99 per family season pass (minimum purchase of four required) or $89.99 for an individual season pass. Season passes can be purchased at this extraordinary price for a limited time by visiting http://sixflags.com/ .

"Six Flags Great America is the Midwest's ultimate family escape," said Sevart. "With the two parks combined, our guests will need more than one day to experience all of our famous thrill rides and incredible shows plus the new Six Flags Hurricane Harbor water park. With two completely different experiences, guests can have twice the fun at one great price," said Sevart.

The new Six Flags Hurricane Harbor will feature 25 exhilarating water slides, a gigantic family water playground with the world's largest interactive waterplay structure, a massive wave pool, half-mile long adventure river and hours of activities for the whole family. Guests can also enjoy Six Flags Great America's 100 thrilling attractions, including 13 world-class coasters, two interactive children's areas and exciting shows. It's two great parks for one great price!
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Postby planea380 on January 19th, 2005, 5:31 pm
Good choice Great America. You are continusly proving you are the best in the business. Congradulations on being the Largest Theme Park with Free Water Park Admissons. Eat that Cedar Point! Sevart I already like you better than Black.

"I love you guys!!!!"DJ

edit...I sound like a 5 year old in that post
planea380

Postby SammyTheSparerib on January 19th, 2005, 7:31 pm
A Six Flags park that includes admission to two parks with every season pass includes admission to two parks with every general admission ticket. Who saw that coming? Superman track doesn't appear at a park until a park says it appears. Several great threads are now for naught.
SammyTheSparerib

Postby T.K. on January 19th, 2005, 7:54 pm
WOW! I'm crying!!!!!!! THAT"S SO COOL. Six flags great America Is THE place to be!! TRUST ME. I LOVE SIX FLAGS! i'm crying of happines- SWEET

now I wouldn't be surprised if Six flags Great America would say we are building bigger Kingda Ka at SF great america

MOD NOTE: Please use proper spelling and grammar at all times and please do not double post.
Six Flags Ameirca as the number 1 park at SFI.... this is JOKE!
T.K.

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on January 19th, 2005, 8:29 pm
^ I would be. :? That would most likely never happen because of SFGAm's height restriction.

Anyways, that's cool. I had heard some weeks ago that if you renewed your pass you wouldn't be able to use it at HH. :? Glad that I can use it at both parks.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby DejaVu The Ride on January 19th, 2005, 8:35 pm
That's why I loved SfStl so much. They had the waterpark connected right to the main park and it was nice to just take a break and hang around the wave pool. It also kept a lot of people away from the main park and made lines bearable.

I just hope that they will fix up the situation at the ticket booths and metal detectors. With the projected attendance jump and with people more likely to have bags of swim stuff, we could end up seeing even longer lines to get in.

DejaVu "Who needs a taller Kingda Ka when..." The Ride
DejaVu The Ride

Postby w00dland on January 19th, 2005, 9:11 pm
This is going to make attendance skyrocket.
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Postby Mr. SFGAm on January 19th, 2005, 9:37 pm
This is awesome. I will be getting a season pass, but most of my friends don't. It is good to know they won't have to fork out tons of money to visit both parks when we go to spend the weekend. :D
Finally Coaster Season!!
Mr. SFGAm

Postby Moo on January 20th, 2005, 4:47 pm
This means I can use my KK season pass to get into HH because it is prett mush part of the park, right? If the answer to my question is yes, that means I saved some money and time!
Ugh.
Moo

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on February 18th, 2005, 5:15 pm
Sorry if this was said before. I just went to the SF website and on the picka a park map There are 11 parks that include the waterpark with admission. I went to all those park sites and only 3 mention it. I wonder if this was planned or if the parks thought it was a good idea after our announced it.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 18th, 2005, 5:49 pm
The waterpark was originally mentioned as being a seperate gate. They were going to charge seperate admission, but apparently they changed their minds. I think its a great idea to have the parks combined. Plus it will draw more ppl since they dont have to pay to do both, its only one fee
:twisted:
"Official" Off-Topic Diva
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Return to Headline News