Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

2010 Season Passes on sale for $64.99

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby CoasterDave316 on September 10th, 2009, 9:43 am
Six Flags Great America Offers Season Passes at Lowest Price in Decades

2010 Season Passes on sale for $64.99

Gurnee, Ill. (Sept 10, 2009) – More Flags. More Fun. More Affordable. Starting today, Thursday, Sept. 10, Six Flags Great America will lower the cost of Season Passes for the 2010 season. The Season Pass price will drop from $69.99 to $64.99, the lowest price in almost two decades. A Season Pass offers unlimited visits to Six Flags Great America and any Six Flags theme park in the United States, four free tickets for friends, more than $500 in savings on in-park food and fun and free access to exclusive Season Pass events. By purchasing now Season Pass holders will get unlimited visits to this year's Fright Fest celebration -- weekends in October.

"This once-in-a-lifetime recession calls for an once-in-a-lifetime deal," said Hank Salemi, Six Flags Great America park president. "The 2010 Season Pass tells our most loyal fans that we identify with their need for value-priced entertainment. For the same price as a single-day ticket to Disney, a Season Pass at Six Flags rewards guests with a full YEAR of fun at Six Flags Great America– with no blackout dates!”

Six Flags Great America is located less than a tank of gas away from Chicago and Milwaukee and offers fun for the entire family with 13 heart-pounding roller coasters including Raging Bull, a free 15-acre water park, spectacular shows and parades four children’s themed areas with over 35 kids rides including Wiggles World and meet and greets with Six Flags’ world-famous cast of characters, including Mr. Six.

Six Flags Great America’s 2010 season runs weekends beginning April 17 through May 11, then daily May 12 through Sunday, Aug. 29. Hurricane Harbor opens Memorial Day weekend and goes daily June 5 through Aug. 29. Fright Fest runs weekends through Oct 31. Visit sixflags.com/greatamerica to purchase Season Passes and for more information.
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby got2havefun on September 10th, 2009, 2:21 pm
I notice I can buy parking for $70 with this 64.99 pass already on-line. If I buy the 2010 park/parking pass which is good for the rest of this season with the parking option making the pass $134.99. Is it correct to assume my season parking pass is good for the rest of the 2009 season as well?
got2havefun

Postby monsterfan99 on September 10th, 2009, 3:07 pm
[quote="got2havefun"]I notice I can buy parking for $70 with this 64.99 pass already on-line. If I buy the 2010 park/parking pass which is good for the rest of this season with the parking option making the pass $134.99. Is it correct to assume my season parking pass is good for the rest of the 2009 season as well?[/quote]
It worked for me last year. I bought the 2009 pass with parking during fright fest and was able to use the parking both here and at SF STL last year.
monsterfan99

Postby Jackluver18 on September 10th, 2009, 5:08 pm
Ok I just ordered my pass for next year, two questions (techincally 3) how do you get the gift card does it come in the mail or do you get it at the park? and why does it say under product description Six Flags over Texas Papa John's $10 Gift Card?
Jackluver18

Return to Headline News